Have a photo of a Taste Tested by the Dog recipe that you want to share? Submit your photo via BarkMail and I will add it in the recipe's post! The more photos...the better! - Oz

Friday, July 1, 2011

Cesar Cuisine and Contest

Oh, doggness!  I am "a day late and a dollar short" on announcing the winner of the first Supper Club Contest!  (I apologize.  Yesterday turned out to be a terrible day.)

Anyway, before I announce the winner, let me tell you a little bit about the Cesar Canine Cuisine that I have tried thus far.  (I am still waiting for Lenox and Levi to come over for a supper club so we can all try the Filet Mignon and the Chicken & Liver flavors.) 

The very first flavor I tasted was the Grilled Steak & Eggs; it was super delicious!  I was only given a small taste to begin with so I had to beg to get the rest of the container.  I had a little for breakfast and the rest for dinner.  Yum!

I also have tasted the Beef and the Grilled Chicken flavors.  Both were pretty delicious too!  I ate them both up pretty quickly!

The Softies Medley treats are fun.  They are small, come in fun shapes (hearts, bones and paw prints) and make for great carry-around treats.  They are quite tasty too; there are three flavors in the package: Porterhouse, Grilled Chicken and Applewood Smoked Bacon.  *licks chops*

Anyway, I know the winner of the first Supper Club Contest is going to enjoy the Cesar Canine Cuisine care package!  

So, who's the winner, you ask?  Well...

There were so many great responses to the Supper Club Contest like a beach barbecue, a romantic candlelit dinner, a bash by the lake, and a backyard party to name a few.  I wish I had enough Cesar Canine Cuisine so everyone could host their supper clubs, but I only have a care package for one winner.  *sad eyes*

And now, let's announce the winner...drumroll..."The winner is..."



Kelso Terrier

Kelso will be hosting a Burns Supper - for those of us not living in Scotland or Northern Ireland, a Burns Supper is a celebration of the life and poetry of Robert Burns, a wonderful Scottish poet.  Haggis is usually served at a Burns Supper but I am sure that the Cesar cuisine will be a wonderful addition for Kelso and his pals!  After dinner, Kelso said there would be lots of Ceilidh dancing!  What fun!  I wish I lived "across the pond" so I could join in the merriment - I love poetry and dancing, but I am unsure about the Haggis. BOL

So, congratulations Kelso Terrier!!  I will be sending you your Cesar Canine Cuisine parcel as soon as you "drop me a note" with your complete mailing address.  You can DM it to me on twitter or you can email it to me here.

Oz

2 comments:

  1. congrats Kelso! i would celebrate Robert Burns Day, but without the Haggis.

    ReplyDelete